1 Department of Health Economics and Management Sciences, School of Health, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
2 Gheam Hospital, Women Health Research Center, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
3 Resident of Obstetric and Gynecology
4 Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Khatibi M, Rasekh HR, Shahverdi Z, Jamshidi HR. Cost-eﬀectiveness evaluation of quadrivalent human papilloma virus vaccine for HPV-related disease in Iran. Iran J Pharm Res. 2014;13(Suppl):225-34.
- Markowitz LE, Dunne EF, Saraiya M, Chesson HW, Curtis CR, Gee J, et al. Human papillomavirus vaccination: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep. 2014;63(RR-05):1-30.
- Iarc Working Group on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans . Biological agents. Volume 100 B. A review of human carcinogens. IARC Monogr Eval Carcinog Risks Hum. 2012;100(Pt B):1-441.
- de Sanjose S, Quint WG, Alemany L, Geraets DT, Klaustermeier JE, Lloveras B, et al. Human papillomavirus genotype attribution in invasive cervical cancer: a retrospective cross-sectional worldwide study. Lancet Oncol. 2010;11(11):1048-56. [DOI:10.1016/S1470-2045(10)70230-8]
- Lacey CJ, Lowndes CM, Shah KV. Chapter 4: Burden and management of non-cancerous HPV-related conditions: HPV-6/11 disease. Vaccine. 2006;24 Suppl 3:S3/35-41. [DOI:10.1016/j.vaccine.2006.06.015] [PMID]
- WHO . Human papillomavirus vaccines: WHO position paper, October 2014. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2014;89(43):465-91.